Sunday, June 7, 2015

Week 23 Our Hopes and Expectations for GRADE 6


Hopes and Expectations for sixth grade

For sixth grade I hope that we will have the same nice teachers like in fifth grade. I also hope that we will have desks because  it's easy and orginised. I also hope that we will have the national tests as soon as possible so that we get over with it. 

                                                     6th grade hopes and expectations 
My 6th grade hopes and expectations is that we have astronomy next year because I think it is very interesting and we did not have it in 4th grade or 5th grade. A few people in the class have also said that they want to work with astronomy next year. 

            My Hopes for 6 grade

My hopes for 6 grade is to have as good teachers and good and exiting lessons, like we have now. I am exited for the national test. I hope That the food will get better. We will probably get new subjects in 6 grade. I know we will get food lessons.


 My hopes for 6th grade is to have good and fun lesson I would like to learn more about nature. I think it will be quite fun with national tests, I am less exited about grades, I still think it is going to be quite fun!  I hope that we will learn more cursive writing and I also hope that Sodexo think about what we had written in the book about the food.



                                            Hopes and expectations for grade 6 
I hope that 6th grade is going to be fun. I think 6th grade will be more fun than 5th grade because we get to do harder and more challenging things in school. We also get new subjects like hem kunskap. I expect that 6th grade will be stressing because of the grades but the grades will also motivate me to do my absolute best all the time. I am looking forward to the game between 6th graders and the teachers, and also the lunch the 5th graders are responsible for. By Hugo
                                                        
 My Expectations for 6th Grade 

My expectations for grade 6 are a lot of hard work, because we are going to have national tests and our first grades at the same time. I also think that it is going to be fun outside of school, and in school. We will have a lot of work in school and outside of school so I really don't think that I will have time for much else.


Expectations for sixth grade 
In sixth grad I hope get more breaks we will need them because we have national test and we will need lots of energy to pass it and we will as well get grads throw it is very easy because 1 out of 100 fail and it is not random in sixth grade we will probably have longer gym lessons and I will get an A. The class room will be the same. That was my sixth grad



                          I hope in sixth-grade we will learn more about math. I'm looking forward to things in sixth-grade like the special lunch, football vs the teachers and the national test it will be a little bit sad because it's our last year but I'm looking forward to move on.                 


    6 grade hopes
I hope we will win the football and bränboll. I am looking forward to the national tests and hope I get a A+ on all subjects.  I hope we will du more stuff I are buddies and get a bit longer breaks. 
I also hope get to do hem kunskap and more geography. 

     
                                                    6th grade hopes and expectations 

I think sixth grade is going to be fun. I hope we get to do more presentations on reports like the sickness reports last year. I hope there will be as many and as fun activities as this year. I hope that next year we could do something like the Gamla Stan visit.



   My grade 6 expectations
I think six grade is going to be a great year. I hope there will come one or two new girls will come (because there already is so may boys) to our class. I'm going to feel really sad in the beginning because our friend is leaving us for a music school called "Pops academy".  She auditioned for the school and came in, I tried to convince her that she should stay, but she is anyways leaving us. That is one thing that I won't like about six grade. I hope we are going to be nine girls or more... Eight is to little if there are fifteen boys... I hope there will only come nice people and that it will go great for everyone in school. I hope that six grade will be as great is fifth grade has been.


                                               6 grade hopes
I think that it will be a exiting year with the national tests. I am looking forward to playing against the teachers in bränboll and Football. It will be fun to play against the teachers and I hope we will beat them. It would be fantastic to win it because I don't think we have won yet. I think it will be an interesting year.


   Expectations for Grade 6

In grade 6 I'm going to work hard and I hope we go on many trips to increase the excitement for a subject that we might be working on. Personally I think it's easier to learn something if I have fun doing it, so a trip to a museum or something would be exciting!

               6 grade
I'm really excited for the football match against the teachers.I have seen other 6 graders do it and it looks fun. We are going to win the football and the chess. The national test seem scary. But it will be nice to go to Rödaberg.    

Expectations for 6th grade 

I hope that in 6th grade I learn a lot and of useful things and that I have a lot of fun like this year. In 5th grade a lot of eventful things happened, for example the chess tournament where we came 3rd, or "Lilla OS", a day dedicated to sports. We all had a lot of fun and I hope that we will have as much fun in 6th grade. We will also have grades for the first time in 6th grade.

                                                          My Expectations for 6th Grade 

My expectations for grade 6 are a lot of hard work, because we are going to have national tests and our first grades at the same time. I also think that it is going to be fun outside of school, and in school. We will have a lot of work in school and outside of school so I really don't think that I will have time for much else.


                           6 grade expectations

I hope that 6th grade will be an interesting and a not so stressy year  . It probably will be a very stressy year because of all the tests we are going to have. I think it will be very fun to play the brännboll and football match against the teachers. It will probably be a very fun and interesting year.

                                               My Hopes for grade 6

My hopes for grade 6 is that we do lots of fun activities and make it more fun to work. I really hope that we can have it better in the class room. I really want 6 grade to be the best year since it is our last year at this school.


No comments:

Post a Comment