Friday, May 29, 2015

Our own reflections from grade 5



Best of 5th Grade 

I think geography was the most exciting and learn-full subject, the best combination. It required hard teamwork and a bit of efficiency. I worked with Elliot which was probably the most fun part, we planned the trip together taking ideas from each other. While we were planning and writing we learned a lot about the cities and countries we visited, way to much to write down in the end product. 

In the trip we visited Berlin (,Germany), Warsaw (,Poland) and then finally took a fairy from Gdańsk to Sweden. I experienced it as the most exciting and eventful project of the year. 


                           The Best Parts Of Grade 5

The good parts about grade 5 is many things like when we went playing a chess tournament. It was really fun because we met hard players and easy players. Another time is when we went to a museum. It was called the  Middle Ages museum. It was really exciting because we learned a lot. It was very cool inside the museum. We also had a sports day and it was very exciting. It was exciting because there was a lot of people there and we all got very sweetie.                                



I liked 5th. One thing I liked about 5th was that we got Patrik as a teacher. He is a really good teacher. Sodexos food became a lot better this year than last year. Another thing I liked about 5th grade is our class room and our seating. Schack 5an was really fun because we got to compete and play chess all day. We came 3d place in it so I am pretty proud of that. We have had tests in religion, grammar, geography, medieval ages etc. 5th grade has been really fun and good:).
The Best Part of Grade 5

The best part of 5th grade was when we worked with our inventors. I thought it was fun because I got to learn about a specific person which was pretty cool. My inventor was Steve Jobs and I learnt about things I did not like that he was adopted, he took part in three major companies, ect. We were supposed to present to make a poster and present it to the class. We were also supposed to write facts about the inventor and put them on the poster.

THE BEST PARTS OF 5 GRADE

I think the best part of 5 grade was the chess. The ipad chess tornement didn’t work that well but the chess 56 was exciting. We came in 3rd place. If you won all your games then you went to play chess with other people that won all three games. Next time we go to globen we are going to win.  
                                                    
 The best part of grade 5

I think the best part of grade 5 was when we had Johannes OS in the fall. It was raining a lot and we had a lot of fun. Our class did all the events wile other classes just some of them. The events are. 60m, 800m, long jump, high jump, "kast med liten boll" and "kulstötning". Now IT is spring and we had to do it over again because everyone didn't do all of them. The the 5 quickest girls an boys at 60m goes to a "staffet". The people that went to the "staffet" competes agents the other 4,5 or 6 graders, depends what grade your in. 6c won the whole thing but Alex in our class won a medal for the quickest boy at 800m. 



   The Best Part(s) of 5th Grade
I thought that the best part of 5th grade was the "schack 5-6an". It is like "schackfyran" just for 5th and 6th graders. I think this was the best part because chess is such a exciting where it feels like everyone in the class is part of. In "schack 5-6an" we came third out of everyone. After 2 rounds of three the guy who said the score said that our class was third. Everyone was very excited and we all started saying that we had a big chance of winning. In the end we were only 1 point behind second place and 4 points behind first place. Overall that was one of the most exciting day ever. Alex


                                          The best part of 5 grade

I think the best part of fifth grade was the biomes of the sea, rainforest, alpine tundra,African Savana , sand dunes and rivers. All the bioms were really nice and detailed. They had alot of facts in them like the climate, mythes and the animals that live in the difrent ecosystems. The biomes were like small 3D models of the biomes/ecosystems.

I also liked the chess tournement was fun because we came 3 place I won all 3 of My matches.



The Best Part of Grade 5
For me the best part of 5th grade was the chess tournament because we played chess the whole day and we got a big trophy when we came 3rd. When we got there we chilled a bit until our games started. After that we ate the lunch that we had brought from home. I was very nervous when they were announcing the classes that came top 10. Everything ended at 5 so we got an extra short day a day later. Before the tournament we got to practice a lot and Ingvar came to teach us some moves that we tried on each other. What I liked the most was that we played a lot of chess.

Best of 5th Grade 

I think geography was the most exciting and learn-full subject, the best combination. It required hard teamwork and a bit of efficiency. I worked with Elliot which was probably the most fun part, we planned the trip together taking ideas from each other. While we were planning and writing we learned a lot about the cities and countries we visited, way to much to write down in the end product. 

In the trip we visited Berlin (,Germany), Warsaw (,Poland) and then finally took a fairy from Gdańsk to Sweden. I experienced it as the most exciting and eventful project of the year. 


                  The Best Thing About 5th Grade

The best thing about 5th grade was the chess tournament. I thought it was fun because it was basically a school day but you where in "globen" and played chess. During the time that we didn't play we got to practice chess, eat the food that we had with us, or play games on our phones. The best thing about the whole day was that we played tons of chess.   


Things I Like About Grade 5

      I think that the best part about 5th grade chess 5-6. A chess competition for grade 5 and 6 in Stockholm. I thought that it was fun because I like playing chess and I like the tension when you are waiting for the results. It was also fun because we came third!

    Another thing I liked about 5th grade was Johannes OS. Which is a Olympics for grades 4,5 and 6. I thought that it was exiting because I like sports, especially 60 meters, high jump and long jump.

      This semester we've been reading a book called Wonder. It is about an 11 year old boy who has cranial facial differences and cleft palate. August Pullman has never been to a real school. The book is about his life in school.   


                                                           The best part of grade 5
I think that it was really fun at the chess tournament. The reason why it was fun was because it was really exciting when everybody had played their last match because nobody knew who had won the tournament. We came in third in the tournament but we were one point away from second place. The ones that won all their three matches participated in chess masters in Stockholm.


The Best Part of Grade 5

I think the best part of fifth grade was working with the Middle Ages because I liked reading in the History book out loud with the class. We watched movies about the Middle Ages like Ahmed which is about him getting old things from the Middle Ages and he has to guess what it was used for. The thing that I liked the most and thought was the most fun was when we went (the whole fifth grade) to a museum. There we walked around with a guide and she showed us lots of things like for example a wall that showed all the different layers of stuff that was in the ground. She showed us a model of how "Gamla Stan looked like about 1000 years ago.

The Best Parts of Grade 5
It was really fun to be part of "schack 56". It was a good experience to do it with the class and my friends. I met my friend who has her country house super close to mine. It very entertaining with "fun Friday". It's when we do something fun like draw or something fun. Once Hillary brought with her things that she had brought for us from Tiger (a shop), and she had brought some very funny moustache pens that you got to use if you work good.   The Middle Ages was a pleasure to work with because we watched loads of funny videos most fun of all was probably when we worked with "deckare" with Patrik. Then we watch some old "deckare" and a really good series called Sherlock Holmes. In the end, as a little test, we got to write "deckare" of our own. I really hope 6th vp grade will be as good as 5th has been. 


The Best Part of Fifth Grade

I think that the best part of fifth grade was the whole year's experience.   The teachers were wonderful because they taught us lots and they were nice. Another thing was the Johannes OS with the high jump and the running. We did not win but we got a medal, or one classmate did. It was most important that we were there to experience it. I also liked to write on the blog ( like now) because we practiced writing and at the same time the parents and other people could know what we were doing in school. The thing that I liked most in fifth grade was the my friends. I liked my friends most because they were always there and they were fun to be with. We joked around and played King ( which by the way is awesome). I hope next year in sixth grade will be the same.   

                                                           
                                                           The Best Parts of Grade 5

This year has been a good year. We went to many different places like Medeltids Museet, Universitetet and much more. I think that the math we have been working on has been euphoric because I've learnt new ways and tricks for solving problems. The books we have been reading together we're good, all-tho I didn't like Goodnight Mr. Tom as much as I like Wonder. I think that Goodnight Mr. Tom is more of an old fashion book and it had a lot of tricky and confusing words to pronounce, the author also wrote in a accent so that made it even harder. Wonder is more of an modern book and it has "different chapters" like the Auggie chapter or the Via chapter or the Justin chapter. So it's the same story but just in different perspectives.

                                                                   Fun Grade Five
Geography was probably my favourite subject this year. I thought it was fun making a fake Europe trip. One of the best parts of it was planning it with Jesper. We went to Germany then Poland then back to Sweden. We also had a geography test. You had to write as many European countries as we could. We also had to write the capital of each country. When we were making our Europe trip, we had to write where we went. Then we made a book of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment